The Rams lead the all-time NFL series 7-5 between neighboring teams who share SoFi Stadium.
The Chargers started in Los Angeles in 1960 before calling San Diego home from 1961-2016 before moving north in 2017. The Rams called Los Angeles home from 1946-94 before moving to St Louis. The Rams returned to L.A. in 2016.
Here’s everything you need from a betting perspective on the Chargers-Rams game, from the point spread, moneyline and total Over/Under (odds via FOX Bet):
Is Justin Herbert an elite QB after leading Chargers to the playoffs?
Nick Wright, Greg Jennings and Kevin Wildes discuss Justin Herbert’s status as an elite NFL QB.
RELATED: Can Chargers make deep playoff run?
Point spread: Chargers -6.5 (Chargers favored to win by more than 6.5 points, otherwise Rams cover)
Moneyline: Chargers -303 favorites to win (bet $10 to win $13.30 total); Rams +220 underdogs to win (bet $10 to win $32 total)
Total scoring Over/Under: 40.5 points scored by both teams combined
Insights from FOX Sports Research Team:
- The Rams only road win against the Chargers came in 1975
- The Rams are 4-1 when allowing less than 20 points this season, 1-9 in all other games
- The Rams are 2-1 when Baker Mayfield plays for them this season, 3-9 with all other quarterbacks
- The Chargers are 6-0 when holding teams below 20 points this season, 3-6 in other games
- Austin Ekeler of the Chargers leads all running backs with 99 receptions, 23 more than the next RB and fourth-most in the NFL this season
- The Chargers have hit the Under in the Over/Under (O/U) four times in their past five games
Top stories from FOX Sports:
Are you ready to make an NFL bet? If so, head over to FOX Bet for all your wagers.
Download the FOX Super 6 app for your chance to win thousands of dollars on the biggest sporting events each and every week! Just make your picks and you could win the grand prize. Download and play today!
Get more from National Football League Follow your favorites to get information about games, news and more